Greetings, Knowledge Bowlers!
Our final regular season meet of the year is Wednesday 02/10/21! So here’s a quick update on the plan for this virtual Zoom meet. BTW, you’ve all been well advised of this meet, but if something unavoidable has come up and you now know that you won’t be able to attend this meet for whatever reason, please email me and your team as soon as you get this.
Please take a moment to review the schedule and the meet overview document. At 2:30pm on the day of the meet I’ll be pushing out a Zoom link via the email you registered for knowledge bowl with in the beginning of the season.
- 300-315: Participants arrive for meet intro and overview
- 315-400: Written Round (40 questions)
- 405-450: Oral Round 1 (40 questions)
- 500-545: Oral Round 2 (40 questions / Optional)
Upcoming Meet Dates:
- Regional Meet – Wed., Feb 24th @330pm