Greetings, Knowledge Bowlers!
Our second meet of the year is this Wednesday 01/13/21! So here’s a quick update on the plan for this virtual Zoom meet. BTW, you’ve all been well advised of this meet, but if something unavoidable has come up and you now know that you won’t be able to attend this meet for whatever reason, please email me and your team as soon as you get this.
Please take a moment to review the schedule and the meet overview document. At 3:00pm on the day of the meet I’ll be pushing out a Zoom link via the email you registered for knowledge bowl with in the beginning of the season. We’ll discuss all of this in our Tuesday practice this week.
- 330-345: Participants arrive via Zoom link at 330 for meet intro
- 345-430: Written Round (40 questions)
- 435-520: Oral Round (40 questions)
Upcoming Meet Dates:
- RR#3 – Wed Jan 27th (this is day 2 of finals; we’re on a 2nd/5th period final schedule that day)
- RR#4 – Wed Feb 10th
- Regional Meet? – Wed Feb 24th