Greetings, Knowledge Bowlers!
It’s time for us to form teams and get ready for competition. Here’s some info for that process.
We always want to do well in Knowledge Bowl, but we also want to have fun. Part of having fun and doing well is being with people that share your interests and desires. To that end, I’m asking for your input on the people that you’d like to work with this year.
Whenever possible, I’ll try to honor your wishes and desires as I work to put together the magnificent puzzle that will be our approximately 5 Varsity and 5 JV teams. Inevitably, though, there will be some issues to work through with this, so please help me help you and let me know if you have concerns or comments. Thanks in advance for your patience with this process.
Couple of reminders about the team selection process:
- If you have a prepackaged team where 4-6 of you have agreed to form a team, please just have one person (maybe the captain or designated form filler outer?) submit the form so that there’s less stuff to sift through on my end.
- Teams can and will cut across lunches and grade levels.
- We are limited to 6 on a team and will need to have about 4-6 on each team due to our awesome turn out. If you have less than 6, it’s possible that remaining spots will be filled.
- If you’re not sure who to choose or you don’t really care, maybe just select one or two or three others that you’d be comfortable working with potentially. I’ll do my best to make that come to fruition for you, but the more legwork you do on your end, the better the results usually are for you.
- You must login to the team form with your CSD#117 Google logon to begin the process of selecting your teams.
Use this link to give your input for the teams this year: https://forms.gle/WLUPZf3SBQrYdMkF7
Please complete this by 11/13/20 (Friday) to have your input considered. The first draft of teams will be revealed in the next week or so after the deadline.
Questions? Email me or stick around after our Zoom practice to chat.