Greetings, Knowledge Bowlers!
Our 1st meet of the season is scheduled for next Wednesday, 11/03/21, at Columbia Adventist Academy. Here are the details:
- Students will be released at 1:49, directly after 5th period.
- Your teachers and the attendance office will have been notified, but please make individual arrangements with your 6th period teachers for work missed that Wednesday.
- Upon release, report immediately to the bus loading area. We will depart by 2:15.
- Bring homework and anything you’d like to work on with you on this trip.
- A Lunch crew, please swing by 710 after release to help collect equipment for trip, etc.
- B Lunch crew, please collect our practice equipment from 506 and have that ready to take with us on the bus.
- We should arrive at Columbia Adventist Academy by about 2:45-3:00 PM. If the meet goes well, we plan to be wrapping up competition by about 5:30
- If all goes as planned with our departure time, we should be arriving back at CHS between 6:00 and 6:30 PM.
- Please have a ride ready by calling/texting ahead as our return time gets more and more clear.
If for some reason you’re unable to make it to the meet and you haven’t yet informed me and your team, you need to let us know immediately. Please email if you have questions.
Mr. Greene and Mr. Bohac