Greetings, Knowledge Bowlers!
Our 1st meet of the season is scheduled for next Wednesday, 11/06/19, at White Salmon Columbia High School. Please note that this is a shift from what was originally scheduled to be a meet at Columbia Adventist Academy; we had to shift locations due to transportation issues. Here are the details:
- Students will be released at 12:10, directly after A lunch or somewhere near the middle or just after the beginning of your 4th period class.
- Your teachers will have been notified, but please make individual arrangements with your 4th through 6th period teachers for work missed that Wednesday.
- Upon release, report immediately to the flagpole bus loading area in front of CHS. We will depart by 12:15.
- Bring homework and anything you’d like to work on with you on this trip.
- A lunch students will have had a chance to get lunch, but B lunch students will need to bring a sack lunch to eat on the bus.
- A Lunch crew, please swing by 710 after release to help collect equipment for trip, etc.
- B Lunch crew, please collect our practice equipment and have that ready to take with us on the bus.
- We should arrive at White Salmon Columbia High School by about 2:00 PM. If the meet goes well, we plan to be wrapping up competition by about 5:30-6:00 PM.
- We will have dinner en route home. At this point, it looks like we’ll be stopping at Pietro’s Pizza in Hood River. Students will need to bring money for dinner and/or a dinner of their own.
- Think about a group of people you could share an order with. Ordering in groups will save us a lot of time. I’ll have groups start calling in orders after you complete your 2nd oral round and while we’re waiting for the final scores to be tallied: 541-386-1606. Menu here: Pietro’s Pizza Menu
- If all goes as planned, we should be arriving back at CHS between 8:30-9:00 PM.
- Please have a ride ready by calling/texting ahead as our return time gets more and more clear.
If for some reason you’re unable to make it to the meet and you haven’t yet informed me and your team, you need to let us know immediately. Please email if you have questions.
Mr. Greene and Mr. Bohac